Private Sessions with Jeannie is designed for individuals to dive deep, feel supported, and are helped with complex and overwhelming concerns.
Private Sessions with Jeannie will give you the time to focus on your needs and help create the next steps for you to take.
What do Jeannie’s clients say about her and their private sessions work:
“Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you saved me and my family.”
“I could have never gotten through this without you.”
“You understand me, listened to me, and helped me see a better way.”
“You helped me believe in me.”
“I found happiness.”
“I’m doing my dream job now.”
The Leaders I work with…
They are intelligent, compassionate, driven, creative, innovative, and are communicators.
If you are struggling with your message, your people, and your delivery it may be time to have an expert help you, so you are not wasting time, mental and emotional energy while losing more money and opportunities.
Good leadership is more than a title or a well negotiated salary. Good Leadership is knowing your blind spots (most leaders have no idea what they are), constantly improving your communication, leading by example, taking responsibility when things aren’t going well, and holding yourself and your team in integrity.
Most leaders try to do this and struggle immensely with organizational needs and decision-making complexity, reacting instead for being proactive, and stay up late at night worrying about cash flow, products, sales, and their employees. COVID 19 Readiness is now a critical piece of your work and it is helpful to have an expert help you keep your employees and your company safe.
It’s a new era and avoiding or hiding from problems in your company can no longer occur if you desire to be better.
• Discover subconscious habits that determine the financial standing of the individual. This can include spending patterns, saving habits, past money-related activities, and more
• Detect and pinpoint the fallacies within the individual’s current money-related habits that need to be improved or rectified for better financial success.
• Boost understanding when it comes to the implications of the identified habits. This can help the client see just how big of an impact their patterns are having on their life as a whole and also reveal the positives of what would happen if they changed for the better.
• Reveal how a client might be mirroring their parent/guardians without even realizing and thus, limiting themselves to a subconscious cycle of unfruitful choice.
• Shed light on personal money types and gauge their direct influence on the client’s life. This is further linked to showing you how to accept these types, overcome suppressed fears, and learn
COVID 19 Current Health & Safety Concerns
Testing, Who to Test, What Kind of Tests, & How Often
CDC, Federal, State, & Local Health Authorities
Phasing in workers, redesigning workspaces & social distancing
Redesigning and redefining workplace culture
COVID 19 losses and expenses
Employee Stresses & Their Families
Being prepared for the unknown.
We are all living through COVID 19 stops and starts. How do you adapt and pivot your company forward for the sake of the company and the safety of your employees and customers is a truly challenging puzzle?
These are some of the following industries that I have provided Private Sessions, Teams, and Leadership support for:
Government (Federal, State, & Local),
Science & Pharmaceuticals,
Engineering & Manufacturing,
And Many More.
Have you’ve been told training is a waste of time and money?
Do your employees keep requesting more training on how to cope with their stresses but also with the constant organizational miscommunication?
What does it mean to REALLY invest your time and your energy with training to get the desired results with your employees?
We live and work in a constantly unfolding and shifting, world. Sound strategies and innovation help you and your employees to discover what’s missing, adapt, pivot, and create the new in better and faster ways.
Our world is not slowing down. Learning and development goes hand in hand with innovation which means using technology and smart strategies to learn at work. Successful organizations that utilize innovative learning and development know how to use connectedness, integrate adaptability, and respond to change with confidence.
And many more